74F655A* Octal buffer/driver with parity, inverting (3-State) 74F656A Octal buffer/driver with parity, non-inverting (3-State)
* Discontinued part. Please see the Discontinued Product List.
74F655A Octal buffer/driver with parity, inverting (3-State) 74F656A Octal buffer/driver with parity, non-inverting (3-State)
· Significantly improved AC performance over 74F655 and 74F656· High impedance NPN base input for reduced loading
The 74F655A and 74F656A are octal buffers and line drivers with parity generation/checking designed to be employed as memory address drivers, clock drivers and bus-oriented transmitters/receivers. These parts include parity generator/checker to improve PC board density. TYPICAL PROPAGATION DELAY 6.5ns
· Ideal in applications where high output drive and light bus loading· 74F655A combines 74F240 and 74F280A functions in one
· 74F655A Inverting· 74F656A Non-inverting· 3-State outputs sink 64mA and source 15mA· 24-pin plastic Slim DIP (300mil) package· Inputs on one side and outputs on the other side simplifies PC
· Combined functions reduce part count and enhance system
DESCRIPTION 24-pin Plastic Slim DIP (300mil) 24-pin Plastic SOL COMMERCIAL RANGE VCC 5V ±10%, Tamb N74F656AN N74F656AD INDUSTRIAL RANGE VCC 5V ±10%, Tamb I74F656AN I74F656AD PKG DWG SOT222-1 SOT137-1
PINS O Q0Q7 Data inputs Parity input Output Enable Inputs (active Low) Parity outputs Data outputs (74F655A) Data outputs (74F656A) DESCRIPTION 74F(U.L.) HIGH/LOW LOAD VALUE HIGH/LOW 20µA/20µA 15mA/64mA
NOTE: One (1.0) FAST Unit Load (U.L.) is defined as: 20µA in the High state and 0.6mA in the Low state.
* Discontinued part. Please see the Discontinued Products List. 1991 Jul 17
* Discontinued part. Please see the Discontinued Products List.